Sunday, April 29, 2007

Signs that Summer is Around the Corner

  1. Alexander's buzz cut:



















2. shorts
3. bike rides every day
4. needing to eat out because we spend too much time playing and losing track of time
5. the smell of the flowering trees. My favorite moment of this was in the Target parking lot. It was extremely busy and it was a parking lot full of angry drivers. I quickly moved across the crosswalk towards the store and halfway across, I was stunned and needed to look around. My olfactory senses went into overload. I finally figured it out that the lovely scent was from the trees at the edge of the parking lot.
6. first lawn mowing of the season
7. tulips ready to burst
8. applying sunscreen before the bike rides
9. a sweaty, sticky Littlest
10. flip flops
11. fans running throughout the day
12. the boys wanting to run through the sprinkler

No comments: