Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Reconnecting

This past week, I have been thinking about my high school friend Shawn, so I finally took the opportunity to call him yesterday. He was on a plane to Denver, so he didn't get my phone call and then it took him 18 hours to remember that I had called, but he finally returned my call last night. I love reconnecting with old friends - you always seem to pick up where you left off. Of course, our topics of conversation have shifted from "so and so likes you" to what our cholesterol levels are. It is sad when you think about it, but part of life. All in all, there was a ton of laughter, general silliness, and some good conversation. We need to talk more often because it was an ADD-Marcy driven conversation with topics and tangents flying all over the place. There were so many things to catchup on that I needed to try to cover all of them before it was time to hang up! :)

Since I know that Shawn is reading this - don't forget to grant me access to your web page that you told me about. Also, what is the best e-mail to use for you (the blogger comments don't come through with an e-mail address)?

1 comment:

Shawn Monk said...

Hmmm...an email address for me...I think I have about 50 of them, but the ones I use the most are shawn at monkshack dot com and smonk at amsa dot com. Yeah, I know...it's not a clickable link, you actually have to type them in, but hey...I get enough spam as it is.

And thanks for bring up my cholesterol level...like I needed to be reminded of that. :)