Sunday, August 27, 2006

a sight on two wheels

Check this fabulous sight out:

That is Alexander on two wheels! Everything came together this evening and he is now stellar on two wheels. He did have a couple of wipeouts, but after a good cry and a check for blood, he hopped right back on the bike. After one particularly bad wipeout, I asked him if he wanted to walk the rest of the way home. He replied through his tears in a very adamant tone, "No! I like biking more than walking!" Too cute. I'm so proud of him!!

It is 2:13 and I am waiting to the setup portion of the upgrade. We are now 12+ hours behind schedule, but still on time for the business. The bummer for right now is that they called us in at 1am it doesn't look like they will be ready for us until after 3!! Oh well.... time to head back to playing some more games or reading my book.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Sis: Too cute a photo of Mr. A riding off in the "sunset." Mr. Independent! And how cute are those comments? He's growing up Marcy & Kyle! Hold on tight (and it wouldn't hurt to put a brick on his head under that helmet!). I tried w/you & Jen but it didn't work! Did I tell you I have new eyeglasses? They're beautiful! Where's photo of Ethan @ camp? Love, Mom