Tuesday, August 29, 2006

good morning

After a long day in the Command Center yesterday, I am here again from 5 am - 11 am. All is pretty calm which is very exciting. We have a few outstanding things, but I am not nearly as busy as yesterday.

I finally had some time this morning to follow-up on a couple of things that I have been meaning to do. One of them was to checkout and order from Scraploft. This is a new online scrapbooking store created by Sarah N and Jenni. It sounds so blandly put - it is really a dream come true for them. Congrats you guys! I look forward to receiving my order!

This week is the second week that Kyle is home with the boys. It is a great way for us to save some money (no daycare expenses for 2 weeks!) and I think that all three of my boys are loving it. E and A are playing really well together and Kyle is doing a great job of interspersing fun activities and structured activities in between the boys' play time. Yesterday, they spent a few hours dismantling and exploring (aka destroying) a radio. They also worked together to put together my new shelves from Ikea for my scrapbooking room. I got the new Lack bookshelf which should work really well for my scrapbooking bins and paperholders because the height of the shelves is 16.5 inches (I think that is right), so plenty of clearance!! I can't wait to get a little more organized, but I have been too tired from this upgrade project to play in my scraproom. Hopefully, I will have some time later this week!

No comments: