Thursday, August 31, 2006

the plagued house

Well, I should have added to my own project plan a couple of days for being sick. Things ended at the Command Center and *whack*, I was hit with a cold that knocked me off my feet yesterday. Even today, I have been a walking zombie. In two meetings my boss told me to wake up and add some input. Oh well, it was a low productivity day!

I should be better in a couple of days, but I'm not sure about Alexander. He was hit hard with a temp and tummy issues. He is still having the issues today. I guess it is better to have the issues this week rather than the first week of school which is next week!

Tonight is "Back to School" night. I think I had best send Kyle and Ethan to get things so that A and I can stay home and rest. Too bad. I love the excitement of the back to school night and picking up our "toolbox", a box full of their required equipment for the year. It just makes everything more official. Of course, I love it for the photo opportunities!! I will just have to take extra pictures next week on the first day of school.

1 comment:

nancy_scraps said...

Why is it that we get sick (or in my case, I get migraines) right AFTER a seriously stressful event. The body must know it has to keep you going through the rough event, and then when the adrenaline goes away...ATTACK!

Happens to me a lot. I'm sure there is a physiological explanation.