Saturday, July 08, 2006

Kyle's comment and blog

Well, I spent the morning taking the boys to swimming, "cooking" at Sociale Gourmet and then stopping at the Franklin Covey store in the Mall of America to pick out my new planner system. Yes, I am trying paper, but I am not giving up my PDA just yet! In addition to the planner pages, I also bought a new binder that has a pocket for my cell phone and a clip for my Palm. Yes, I had planned on only purchasing the refill pages which would have been less than $50, but I also bought a new binder. *gulp* The best news is that FC has a return policy where you can USE the product and if you aren't satisfied, then you can return it within 30 days. I have loaded the binder and it is bigger than I remember. It is a LOT bigger than a PDA! I will give it a whole-hearted try and then make a decision as to whether or not I am going to stick with it.

Then, I come home (feeling a bit guilty for spending more than I had planned) to find that my adorable husband has posted a comment about his low-tech notecard system that he uses as his planning system. His lengthy comment here finally spurred him into writing in his own blog! Check out Kyle's Blog Project. He is a funny, smart guy, so I hope that you enjoy his writing!

1 comment:

nancy_scraps said...

OK, Marcy. I think we are playing round-robin blogging. You blog when I'm gone, and vice versa.