Friday, March 24, 2006

whining: colds and sleepiness

Warning: this is a venting, whining entry, so you may want to stop reading now!

This has been the winter of colds and the flu for me. I have yet another one! Should I consider this the 100th cold of the winter or should I count it as cold #1 of the spring. My whininess today wants to count it as the 100th! Ugh. Hopefully, it will be over quickly.

To add to the fun, we had a family emergency room run (all is okay, so I won't go into details) until 1:30, then the boys were up at 4:30, and the dog was up at 5:30. Perhaps the sleepiness is leading to the whininess. I will sign-off for now until my attitude changes!!!

1 comment:

mindakms said...

So sorry to hear this. When I had my 100th cold last week I really was FED up! What was the er visit about?