Monday, March 20, 2006

layouts for analysis

Below are my layouts for analysis. Let me know what you think my style is!

Outside Boy

Here is Sample #1 of recent LO. It is a 12x12 of my youngest doing his favorite thing - digging and playing outside in his boots!

Morris Arboretum

Here are my boys at the Morris, MN arboretum (gotta love it when small towns have a University in them!!).

Vegetable Soup

This one is titled Vegetable Soup - they have silly cutouts at the arboretum that you can stand behind for an excellent photo opportunity!

I have to admit that looking at them, my style is simple with a splash of patterned paper (pp) and an embellishment here and there!

3 comments:

mindakms said...

Your style is OBVIOUS! Really-good-scrapper.

Duh!

mindakms said...

You are an event scrapbooker with a playful style

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm...I think you are a brooding scrapbooker...wrestling with yourself and the world. On one of your pages from the arboretum is a broccoli- an unhappy broccoli. What makes this broccoli so unhappy? Is it because his nutritional value is unappreciated? Is it because he lacks the vibrant colors of the tomato, corn and carrot? Is the broccoli just an expression...of ourselves?