Monday, March 20, 2006

Admitting to Ourselves

My friend, Minda http://mindakms.typepad.com/mindathink/ has posted a challenge on her blog for us to figure out what a handful of her scrapbook pages have in common. One of the clues that she gave to me personally was that it related to my style. At first, I jumped back adn thought, "Am I that predictable?" But then I decided to think about it a little bit. Hmmm....my style...what is my style? I tend to think that I am trendy and keeping up with the latest techniques and styles, but I also tend to think of myself as skinny until I catch a glimpse of my reflected self in a window pane! So, it is time to take a step back at take a look at some of my work.

Keep watching and I will post some of my recent layouts and we can find my style!

1 comment:

mindakms said...

That IS SOOOOOOO not what my personal clue to you was! Tiffany should be fired in your job as phone receptionist! Of course I was reallllly sick and stuffy when I talked to her. What I said was it was of particular INTEREST to Marcy what those three layouts have in common.

What is even funnier is that I got three emails from Nancy today analyzing what I meant when I told her Thursday night that I had a magazine she would like because it was just her style. It bugged her that I had said she had a style too. (I actually don't remember saying that to her either, but with you I'm SURE that is not what was said.) So laughing loudly here in Bloomington!