Saturday, December 01, 2007

SUCCESS!


Minda and I successfully completed the Reindeer Run this morning! Woohoo!

I finished in 35 minutes even after a super slow start. It was sleeting directly into our faces for the first leg of the races. I reached a point where I couldn't feel my lips and was getting nervous about frostbite. Luckily, the run was around Lake Harriett, so after the first 1/2 mile or so, the wind wasn't too bad.

Minda brought her camera, so I should have some pictures to post later today! WE already have a couple of inches of snow on the ground! I am going to take a long, hot shower and then plan some inside activities for the rest of the day. I might even pull out my scrapbooking stuff again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am in awe of you two ladies. I think that was an awesome thing to have accomplished. In the snow and everything. Congratulations and have a happy holiday season!!

Susan