Sunday, June 03, 2007

A Rainy Sunday Afternoon

What I "should" be doing:
  • cleaning/sorting my craft space
  • mopping the floors
  • doing some work that I am behind on
What I AM doing:
  • blogging
  • e-mailing
  • waiting for coffee to finish brewing
  • lounging on my bed (my eyes have shut a few time)
  • playing board games with a bored Alexander
I love rainy Sunday afternoons and the laziness that they induce! Why is it that you feel less guilty on rainy days? I also not feeling guilty because I know that from 2-3 I will be under a golf umbrella watching Alexander's soccer practice and game. I really prefer being INSIDE on days like this rather than sitting on a camp chair under an umbrella, so there is no guilty feelings here - I am savoring each moment before I need to leave!

No comments: