Saturday, June 24, 2006

Cooking with the Girls


Had an excellent time last night with Rose, Nancy, Chef Ampy, and Audrey. Yes, that's right, Ampy prefix is Chef. Where were we? We were having a blast at Sociale Gourmet in Eagan.

Sociale Gourmet is a Make & Take entree assembly place. Each month, Sociale has a list of entrees from which you pick what you want to make. We are a family of 4 with 2 young boys, so we choose the 4-6 serving size; whereas, Rose chose the 2-3 serving size since it is just Jim and her at home.

This is my third month that I have gone to Sociale and I have already signed up for July. I have to tell you that I have tried other meal preparation locations and Sociale is my favorite because it takes me the least amount of time to do the prep work and the food is fantastic. I highly recommend Sociale - sign up for a session today at www.socialegourmet.com! I will be there at the morning session on Saturday, July 8th if you want to join me!

Wow! I was listening to Kare11 Saturday while I was writing this and Chef Ampy and Lisa, the owner, were on the show! You guys did a great job!

No comments: