Saturday, April 29, 2006

rain and sorting

Do you ever get overwhelmed with sorting through a pile of things that you have been avaoiding? That would be my scrapbooking/crafting area. Ugh. It is a mess and I set the goal for myself to have it tidied and sorted before my Mom arrives from PA on Tuesday. Well, so far today, I have run errands, started sorting, got overwhelmed, decided to read a few chapters in my book, checked e-mail, printed certificates for the kids' choirs at church for their end of year party, and other random avoidance tactics. Oh, yeah, add writing in my blog as another tactic!!

Okay, I am going to get back to sorting, but first I am going to start another load of laundry...

2 comments:

mindakms said...

wait, so you blog to keep from having to face something else. So we just have to keep you thinking about responsibilities that you want to avoid, and here you'll be! It's a plan!

Anonymous said...

so I am so glad that antoher person gets distracted from tome to time. It ususally happens when I am going downstairs to scrap, or organzie or just sit...Laundry!!
It's always there..if it isn't soccer stuff (from three people) its regular stuff, or workout stuff, or stuff I have to sort and put away from another season...it never ends!!!
Glad to see you're back!!!