Sunday, September 02, 2007

A Day of Golfing Firsts

Yesterday was the "Day of Golfing Firsts"!

First #1: I took Ethan and Alexander to the Hyland Greens Short Course for their first ever golfing experience on a course

First #2: By Hole 6, I realized that we had left the boys' "Long" range iron (probably a 9 iron) somewhere on the course

First #3: On Hole 8, I made it to the green from my tee shot!! Woohoo!!

First #4: To continue the fun on Hole 8, I parred!! Another Woohoo!!

First #5: Walking down the fareway, I somehow managed to lose the head cover for the boys 4 hybrid club (yes, by this point, I was carrying their clubs most of the time)

First #6: Alexander had an awesome chip shot from 30 yds out and landed on the green!

First #7: Ethan had some great, long shots down the fareway (actually, he had several good chips that were hit so well that they flew right over the green!)

First #8: Yesterday was the first of several golf outings with my boys!

No comments: